Find and replace
Find and replace allows you to find multiple occurrences of a given string of text in the source or target column, and replace them in translated segments either one-by-one or all at once.
Please note: to make your search case sensitive, select the Match case option.
Step by step
1. To access Find and replace, click on the magnifying glass icon or press Ctrl+Alt+F. A pop-up menu will open with options to search in the source or target columns.
2. To search in the source text, select source column.
3. Enter the text you want to find in the Find field, and use the Previous and Next buttons to find occurrences one by one.
4. To search in your translation, select target column.
5. Enter the text you want to replace in the Find field, and the replacement text in the Replace with field.
6. Use the Previous and Next buttons to find occurrences one by one. Click on Replace to replace the highlighted occurrence, or Replace all to replace all ocurrences with one click. The segments where text was replaced will be marked as tentative.
7. To exit Find and replace, press ESC or click on Close.